[NFB-Hams] New to the list

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 13:39:15 UTC 2020

Good morning all,

I am new to this list. I have had a technician class license for 20 years and I would like to upgrade. I would be very interested in any classes that are offered.

I was a member of the civil air patrol for 20 years where I was a communications officer as well as a mission qualified radio operator.

I really enjoyed the amateur radio meeting at the national convention.

 73s. kB1DCS

JODY

To Boldly Go  🖖🏻

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer