[NFB-Hams] ham classes?

David bearsfo at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 14:24:18 UTC 2021

Hey Curtis,

I did not know you guys already met to discuss the class possibility, and it
is definitely operator error, I have not been keeping up with my emails.

I can help teach whatever classes people are interested in, but it will
obviously have to be after of office hours or weekends, and I guess
everybody is busy with their weekends, and even early evenings Pacific time
might be a little late for those in the Eastern timezone?

--David