[NFB-Hams] Question

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Sat Jul 10 23:52:25 UTC 2021

I'm not sure if this would meet the demand for what you are looking for,
but I'd be happy to lead a licensing class, though I'd rather not do it
alone. But if I can find a partner, and there is enough demand for it, I'm
happy to help out. I taught a class to a bunch of homeschoolers a few
months ago, so it wouldn't be my first time.

Aaron
N9LID