[NFB-Hams] Question

bob.kd0br at gmail.com bob.kd0br at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 19:07:40 UTC 2021

Aaron, You may have something here. We know that J.D. at the Louisiana Center has done trainings there and also with Curtis Willoughby, KA0VBA, last summer on ZOOM but something could be worked out. I would be interested in an thoughts you or anyone else may in putting something together. I am willing to add my two cents worth in any training sessions if needed.

73,

Bob KD0BR