[NFB-Hams] a proposal to get classes started

Darrell Horst darrell.horst at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 19:02:33 UTC 2021

Hi Curtis, I am new to the list and just joined the Ham division. I am puzzled by the lack of response to your offer to teach classes. My suggestion would be to start with a short class educating people about Ham radio. What it is about and resources available to get started. Then as interest grows think about license classes as needed. I’ll try to help if I can.
Darrell, KM6KFW
Sent from my iPhone