[NFB-Hams] Division Dues

Scott Van Gorp vangorp1974 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 10:55:39 UTC 2021

Good Morning All:
I need to clarify a couple of things on the division dues. First, if you received an email after you sent your payment, then you should be fine. I do not see payments as they come in since the national organization is responsible for that form and is collecting the funds and earmarking them in the treasury for us. I will reach out to fiscal services and get a list of those paid so far so I can see where things stand. In the meantime,, please do not send additional payments unless I advise you we don't get the first one. Please reach out if there are any questions. Thanks!

Scott Van Gorp

Sent from my iPhone