[NFB-Hams] Being active during the year

Travis Siegel tsiegel at softcon.com
Fri Nov 12 19:39:15 UTC 2021

Yeah, it would be helpful.  I've asked here and on another list for
assistance obtaining a license.  I even signed up for an online site to
teach what I needed to know.  But, when I hit local radio clubs that are
supposed to be able to do testing, I get zero response.  I've tried two
different clubs, and neither one replied to my inquiry.  I'd think that
if this is a list for the visually impaired, there would also be
resources to get folks tested, but I guess that's just me.