[Nfb-hi] Honolulu Advertiser Now Available via e-mail

Milton M. Ota mota at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Nov 10 00:48:07 UTC 2008

Use this URL to get to the NFB Newsline page to sign up to receive your
daily newspaper via e-mail.

Don't forget thtat you also need to add the publications you want via
e-mail to your "Favorites" by dialing into your Newsline account.

http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Newspapers_by_Phone.asp

Milton Ota
Newsline Coordinator
National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii