[Nfb-hi] FW: Special Holo Imua issue, asking for help

Charlene Ota caota at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Nov 11 08:03:41 UTC 2008

As a member of the LBPH consumer advisory board, I am forwarding this
message from Fusako.  she is asking for help from all of us due to grave
concerns about budget cuts to the state library system which could include
LBPH as well.  Some or all of you may have also received this same document
via e-mail or in regular mail as braille, print or on cassette.  Your help
would be very much appreciated by contacting legislators and/or the governor
to let them know how important the library is to you.

Thanks for your help!

aloha,
charlene.

  _____