[Nfb-hi] FW: Job Posting from Oahu Transit Services, Inc.

Milton Ota mota at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Apr 14 20:19:04 UTC 2010

----- Forwarded by Annette Tashiro/VR/DHS on 04/14/2010 09:24 AM -----

Lea Grupen/VR/DHS

04/12/2010 04:31 PM

Annette Tashiro/VR/DHS at DHS, msimpson at dhs.hawaii.gov,
rpascual-kestner at dhs.hawaii.gov, Alan Hatakenaka/VR/DHS at dhs, Gordon
Takesono/VR/DHS at dhs, kc4garf at aol.com, Deborah Gabe/VR/DHS at DHS, Gavan
Abe/VR/DHS at DHS, Brook Sexton/VR/DHS at DHS, gabe808 at hawaiiantel.net,
hooponos001 at hawaii.rr.com, hooponos001 at hawaii.rr.com, jrcantan at yahoo.com

cc

Subject
Fw: Job Posting from Oahu Transit Services, Inc.

Looks like a great job for the right person.

Lea Grupen, M.Ed.
Acting Branch Administrator
Ho`opono Rehabilitation Center for the Blind
1901 Bachelot Street
Honolulu, Hawaii  96817
Phone: (808) 586-5275
Fax: (808) 586-5288
----- Forwarded by Lea Grupen/VR/DHS on 04/12/2010 04:30 PM -----

"Virgil Stinnett" <one.fisherman at hawaiiantel.net>

04/12/2010 04:22 PM

<LGrupen at dhs.hawaii.gov>

cc

Subject
FW: Job Posting from Oahu Transit Services, Inc.

Aloha Lea,
This was sent to me today and I am not able to read it.  Just wondering if
you might have someone in mind if they qualify.
Mahalo and Aloha,
Virgil

  _____