[Nfb-hi] FW: Voices need to be heard, Important! FW: SB893.

R White rwhite.zis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 18:07:53 UTC 2011

Aloha, All! ;)

This is great news, Nani! ;)

Everyone, here's a link to our Newsline bill, SB893, which has a link
to submit testimony on this measure. Sorry about the short notice, but
please submit your testimony by 4pm today since the hearing is 9am
tomorrow.

The new language & hearing notice aren't up, yet, but for those of you
who want to tailor your testimony, you'll be able to see links to them
here.

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/session2011/lists/measure_indiv.aspx?billtype=SB&billnumber=893

Hope this helps! ;)

Ronalene White
VP, Anuenue Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Hawai`i
---
There is a literacy crisis among the blind in America!
You can be part of the solution. Visit:
http://braille.org
to learn about the problem & how YOU can help.