[Nfb-hi] FW: Voices need to be heard, Important! FW: SB893.

Nanifife nanifife at aol.com
Wed Feb 16 19:34:24 UTC 2011

Please,please your testmonies must reference SD1 & it will be posted
10:15-11 this morning.there has been changes to the bill, newsline $
will go through DCAB for now.
Please come to room 227 next to the hearing room & you can view & hear
the hearing next door in rm 229

Sent from my iPhone Nani Fife