[Nfb-hi] HEARING MONDAY - We Must Stop HB 646!

Nanifife nanifife at aol.com
Wed Mar 22 20:01:14 UTC 2017

Aloha All,
Today is decision making day for the handicapped parking passes bill.
Mahalo Justin for all your hard work. I must complement you on your motivation and
Belief to change what it means to be blind.
Also, thanks for all of you who gave up your time to go to the state capital.
Nani Fife, President NFB of Hawaii
Sent from my iPhone