[Nfb-hi] FW: Transportation Meeting for Handi-Van Petition Regarding Rate Increases

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 01:17:54 UTC 2018

From: Abe, Gavan [mailto:GAbe at dhs.hawaii.gov]
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2018 6:55 PM
Subject: FW: Transportation Meeting for Handi-Van Petition Regarding Rate Increases

One more message from CFADAR…

From: cfadarhonoluluhi at aol.com [mailto:cfadarhonoluluhi at aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2018 2:42 PM
To: Abe, Gavan <GAbe at dhs.hawaii.gov>

Aloha,

Please attend the first meeting at the following agency next week Thursday, January 25, 2018 between the times of 1 PM to 3 PM on the fifth floor Hilo-Kona conference room.

The purpose of this meeting is for those consumers who ride TheHandi-Van to meet and discuss the formulation of a petition to the Honolulu City Administration and City Council to not increase the Handi-Van fares by 50% for the first year from the current $2.00 to $3.00 and then increase it to $4.00 per ride by 2022.

I would greatly appreciate for those of you who wish to plan to attend this meeting to give me a call on my cell: (808) 291-1740 no later than             Tuesday, January 23, 2018, because the conference room is limited to a capacity of 30 to 40 people only.

Finally, please share this notice with others in your network.  Also, a note, please inform security that you are going to the fifth floor (Access To Independence).

Mahalo,

Donald Sakamoto

 President

Citizens for a Fair ADA Ride (CFADAR)

NOTICE: This information and attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be punishable under state and federal law. If you have received this communication and/or attachments in error, please notify the sender via email immediately and destroy all electronic and paper copies.