[Nfb-hi] FW: October- iPhone Club

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 01:24:48 UTC 2018

From: Abe, Gavan <GAbe at dhs.hawaii.gov>
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2018 6:41 PM
Subject: October- iPhone Club

Hello to all you iPhone club attendees. Our next meeting will be on Monday,
October 8 from 3 to 4 PM in the conference room.  Unfortunately this next
meeting will be the last meeting for this year. We will resume in
January2019. I will send out an email sometime at the end of November to let
you know the topic.

With that said, the topic for October's meeting will be "what is new with
IOS 12."

For those who have an iPhone x or are planning to get any of the new phones
that just came out this year, there are some very significant changes in
regards to the hardware and gestures used.

I will also briefly touch on the new Apple Watch series 4, since this was
the item and not the phones, which made the most news during this years
release.

As always, one-on-one will be available for those who want training on how
to use Voice over. Please call me at (808) 954-1572 by October 3 to insure a
volunteer will be available. If I am unable to answer your call, please
leave me a message letting me know you want one-on-one.

Mahalo,

Stacie

Gavan Abe

Community Services Coordinator

DHS/Division of Vocational Rehabilitation/Ho`opono Services for the Blind

1901 Bachelot Street

Honolulu, Hawaii 96817

Phone: (808) 586-5271 Fax: (808) 586-5361

Email:  <mailto:dinaba at dhs.hawaii.gov> gabe at dhs.hawaii.gov

NOTICE: This information and attachments are intended only for the use of
information that is privileged and/or confidential. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be punishable
under state and federal law. If you have received this communication and/or
attachments in error, please notify the sender via email immediately and
destroy all electronic and paper copies.