[Nfb-hi] Please Ask Senator Schatz to Cosponsor S. 732

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Fri Sep 21 03:07:54 UTC 2018

Aloha Fellow Federationists:

I have good news. I just saved 15% on my car insurance... No, really...

Representative Bob Goodlatte, Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, has discharged the Marrakesh Treaty Implementation Act from his committee. The plan is for the full House to vote on the bill next week. The exact timing of the vote should be available late tomorrow (Friday) afternoon. Once this date is known, I will send out a legislative alert urging members to call Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard and Congresswoman Colleen Hanabusa.

It is YOUR hard work that has gotten us to this point, but we can’t let up now. We are closer than we have ever been, and we are determined to see this through!

A hui hou,

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB
Legislative Committee Chair
Honolulu Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii
Phone: 808.797.8606
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury
ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Justin_Salisbury

“Once social change begins, it cannot be reversed. You cannot un-educate the person who has learned to read. You cannot humiliate the person who feels pride. You cannot oppress the people who are not afraid anymore.”

Cesar Chavez