[NFB-HI] Fwd: The Bus- Schedule change

Dianna G. Jones diannagjonesnfb at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 00:22:17 UTC 2019

Dianna
*We are the National Federation of  the Blind of Hawaii *
*- Let's **Raise the roof! Bigger and better together.*

*Dianna G. Jones, PhD*
*Director, National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii*

*President*
*National Federation of the Blind, West Hawaii Chapter*

*Phone: 808-238-1426*
*Email: diannagjonesNFB at g <dianna at inspirestsolutions.com>mail.com
<http://mail.com>*

blindness is not what holds you back.