[Nfb-history] Looking for Audio of 2002 Banquet Address

Morman, Ed EMorman at nfb.org
Wed Dec 17 14:00:18 UTC 2008

Tina:

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.  As a result of your email,
we're now looking for a complete copy to replace the one that's
currently on the website.  I'll let everyone on this list know if and
when it's been mounted.

With Federationist greetings,

Ed Morman

Edward T. Morman, MSLS, PhD

Director, Jacobus tenBroek Library

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND JERNIGAN INSTITUTE

1800 Johnson Street

Baltimore MD 21230

410.659.9314 x2225

410.6595129 (fax)