[Nfb-history] Mailing list of possible interest

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sat Oct 25 12:59:16 UTC 2008

Over the years, I've been on and off the PC-Audio list several times and it is a good place to ask questions to get some
good information, but I found that sometimes the volume was very high.  I have not been on that list for a while, though
so may check it out again and appreciate the reminder.

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 23:42:45 -0500, Robert Jaquiss wrote:

>Hello List:

>     I just came across a list; http://www.pc-audio.org. It was established by Jonathan Mosen. The above site provides
all the details. Essentially the list is for those doing audio work with their PCs.