[Nfb-history] Walkng Alone, Marching Together

Morman, Ed EMorman at nfb.org
Wed Aug 26 14:01:09 UTC 2009

Fellow Federationists:

I'm looking for a digitized version of Walking Alone, Marching Together
in audio format.  If you have the audio book completely digitized,
preferably with "our" version (i.e. with the speeches in the actual
voices of NFB leaders), please let me know.

Thanks.

Ed Morman

Edward T. Morman, MSLS, PhD

Director, Jacobus tenBroek Library

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND JERNIGAN INSTITUTE

1800 Johnson Street

Baltimore MD 21230

410.659.9314 x2225

410.685.2349 (fax)

There is a Braille literacy crisis in America. You can be part of the
solution.

Buy the Louis Braille Bicentennial Silver Dollar now!
<https://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?la
ngId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&identifier=4000>