[Nfb-history] Walkng Alone, Marching Together

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Wed Aug 26 14:19:15 UTC 2009

Ed, I've been contemplating purchasing the audio book with speeches dubbed in and doing just that.  Your message might just give me the impotence to do that.

Are you sure the national office would be okay with such a project?

IF so, feel free to give me a call or else write me off list and I would be more than happy to make the purchase; or else, we could arrange something.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

"Old friend, what are you looking for?  After those many years abroad you come With images you tended Under foreign skies Far away from your own land"
George Seferis

Phone or Fax::
+1 (985) 360-3614
Cell: