[Nfb-history] Walkng Alone, Marching Together

Morman, Ed EMorman at nfb.org
Wed Aug 26 14:34:13 UTC 2009

Steve:

I appreciate your concern

For the moment we're basically looking for a shortcut for the Leadership
Seminars.  It took my assistant, Tim Jones, almost a week to make just
fifteen copies on cassette.  This is just a very short-range solution.
I promise that in the medium range we will produce a digital version we
all can be proud of.

Ed Morman

Edward T. Morman, MSLS, PhD
Director, Jacobus tenBroek Library
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND JERNIGAN INSTITUTE
1800 Johnson Street
Baltimore MD 21230
410.659.9314 x2225
410.685.2349 (fax)

There is a Braille literacy crisis in America.  You can be part of the
solution.
Buy the Louis Braille Bicentennial Silver Dollar now!