[Nfb-history] Walkng Alone, Marching Together

Morman, Ed EMorman at nfb.org
Thu Aug 27 11:46:00 UTC 2009

I belief Ray meant "impetus" rather than "impotence."  I've heard that
blind guys are more prone to spelling errors and I'm sure that's what
happened here.

Ed

Edward T. Morman, MSLS, PhD

Director, Jacobus tenBroek Library

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND JERNIGAN INSTITUTE

1800 Johnson Street

Baltimore MD 21230

410.659.9314 x2225

410.685.2349 (fax)

There is a Braille literacy crisis in America. You can be part of the
solution.

Buy the Louis Braille Bicentennial Silver Dollar now!
<https://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?la
ngId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&identifier=4000>