[Nfb-history] Convention Recording Projects

Morman, Ed EMorman at nfb.org
Wed Jul 1 17:46:54 UTC 2009

Listmembers and Living Historians:

I look forward to hearing your opinions on the oral history project wt
Sunday's meeting

Ed Morman

Edward T. Morman, MSLS, PhD
Director, Jacobus tenBroek Library
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND JERNIGAN INSTITUTE
1800 Johnson Street
Baltimore MD 21230
410.659.9314 x2225
410.685.2349 (fax)

2009 is Louis Braille's Bicentennial Year!

The Louis Braille Bicentennial Silver Dollar  will be released by the
United States Mint on Thursday, March 26.

Purchase one or more and help the organized blind in our campaign for
literacy!

And be sure to check out
www.braille.org