[Nfb-history] Updated Link for NFB Convention Stream

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Mon Jul 6 17:50:52 UTC 2009

Thing is, when I click on the link, I get a 404 error in IE and nothing in
Firefox.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

"Old friend, what are you looking for?  After those many years abroad you
come With images you tended Under foreign skies Far away from your own land"
George Seferis

Phone or Fax::
+1 (985) 360-3614
Cell: