[Nfb-history] Walking Alone and Marching Together Now Online asMP3Audio

Morman, Ed EMorman at nfb.org
Thu Nov 19 13:02:14 UTC 2009

Peter Donahue asks:

Returning to WAMT for a few seconds the thing that surprises me unless
Ed is  working on this it would be appropriate to include both Text and
Audio links on that page giving visitors the choice of reading the text
or
hearing the audio without having to access the WAMT text files from one
area
of the Web site and the audio version from another. Ed do you know if
there
are plans to do this?

Ed Morman replies:

Thanks for bringing this up, Peter.  It's a good point.  I will bring
this to the attention of the decision-makers here at the Jernigan
Institute.