[Nfb-history] Archiving Braille Materials

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 1 02:14:14 UTC 2009

Hello:

     Some people have tried scanning braille documents, but not to sure this
has actually worked very well. I understand that the NLS bought a $30,000
russian made system to do this so they could digitize braille music. If
boxing the records isn't acceptable, how about making some wooden filing
cabinets with large drawers.

Regards,

Robert