[Nfb-history] Where do we go from Here, plus Recommendations for Uploading Files

Tina Hansen th404 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 20 02:44:52 UTC 2010

This list has been so dead that I feel like I need to ask that ever popular question: Where do we go from here with the group? I have a number of recordings that I did during this year's and last year's National Convention, and I know that a couple people hav said they want to help get the web site off the ground.

Also, has anyone heard of which file sharing services or FTP clients are best for uploading files, and which are the most accessible? I want to upload my files, both from this year and last year, up to the site, but don't know which path to take. Should I get an FTP program, or should I just get an account with a file sharing service? Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.