[Nfb-history] Proposal and Ideas for Archiving NFB Audio Content

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 26 22:48:38 UTC 2010

Hello:

     I would suggest the use of DAISY format for materials. Eventually everyone will have an NLS player and can easily use the materials. If we want our site usable by the general public, we might want to set up our books as web pages. In this way, anyone could open one and use a table of contents type page to select the desired portion.

Regards,

Robert