[Nfb-history] Down Loading Zip Files:

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Mar 30 01:44:19 UTC 2010

Ken:

If the only thing you put on the thumb drive is one Braille Monitor, just
unzip the MP3 files onto the thumb drive and your NLS player should handle
it. If you have more than one month's Monitor on the drive, put each set of
audio files into its own folder and put each of the folder in a folder on
the root of the drive whose name is Audio+Podcasts -- note that the plus
sign is really the plus sign and Podcasts is plural.

Mike