[Nfb-history] Guide to oral history

Morman, Ed EMorman at nfb.org
Mon Oct 4 21:41:04 UTC 2010

Dear list members-

At the Living History Group meeting during the recent National
Convention, your tenBroek Library staff promised to prepare a guide to
oral history interviewing.  I think we said we've have it ready by the
end of August.

Well, we had it ready by the end of September.  There a link to it from
the library page on www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org/> .  I plan to
announce this more widely later this week.  For now, members of this
group get a first peek.

Cordially,

Ed Morman

Edward T. Morman, MSLS, PhD

Director, Jacobus tenBroek Library

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND JERNIGAN INSTITUTE

200 East Wells Street

   at Jernigan Place

Baltimore MD 21230

410.659.9314 x2225

410.685.2340 (fax)

Promote Access to Science Education for Blind Students

Vote for the NFB Youth Slam in the Pepsi Refresh Project
<http://www.refresheverything.com/nfbyouthslam> , or text 101913 to
Pepsi (73774)