[Nfb-history] happy Thanksgiving everyone!

don nepple dnepple at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 3 22:30:20 UTC 2011

hi happy thanks givving too all of you and may you have a mary christmas as well mike i will be in oregon for christmas i will be staying at my brothers ron kneppers and my new sisterlaws judys rite by loyd center i allso talked to paula and toalded her that i would be their chirs you have have one too is it still raining their wher you are we have cole weather in boise o chirs do you know ramona walhof or susan ford.well by for now don.mike the same too you. you can call me at rons house i do not have his number and he does not email by for now.don.