[Nfb-history] favorite convention banquet speeches

ColleenRoth n8tnv at att.net
Sun Jul 3 20:53:44 UTC 2011

Hi Dave,
Even though I put it in with Banquet Speeches when I made my comment you are correct.
It was given by Dr. Jernigan in an afternoon session in 1993. I had tears running down my face.
It was and is a wonderful speech and really explains our philosophy very well.
We should share this far and wide.
Colleen Roth