[Nfb-history] Recordings at Convention

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 13:05:56 UTC 2011

Hi Peter and all,

Does anyone know if the National Convention Highlights page on
nfb.org has been updated with this year's recordings yet? Or does
the National Convention Banquet Speeches page have this year's
speech?

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote