[Nfb-history] Interesting book: But You Can Feel It

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 17:20:31 UTC 2011

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the info! I'll look for it at WebBraille.  By the way,
what is WSSB? It's okay if you keep the suspense going and tell
me "you'll have to find out in the book." :)

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote