[Nfb-history] Dr. Maurer's extension?

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 23:39:20 UTC 2011

Hi fellow Federationists,

Many times, I have heard Dr.  Maurer offer for people to call him
with questions on announcements in Presidential Releases.  I've
also read suggestions from people on this and other lists to call
Dr.  Maurer.  But nowhere in the phone directory of the national
center can I find his extension.  I typed in Maurer on my phone
keypad, and there were two matches.  There was one for Patricia
Maurer (Mrs.  Maurer,) then there was one with the extension (I
think, but I'm not sure) 2207 or 2217.  Is this other one Dr.
Maurer's extension? How can I get in touch with him? Is there an
email address or something? There are a few that people gave me:
one person said president at nfb.org, another mmaurer at nfb.org, and
still another officeofthepresident at nfb.org.  Which is the right
one? Thanks!

Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

Sent from my BrailleNote