[Nfb-history] Convention Recordings

Tina Hansen th404 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 26 05:07:43 UTC 2011

This list has been almost dead over the past several months, so I thought I'd get things rolling by asking what people plan to record for archive during the convention. I will be doing the Membership committee meeting, as well as the Newsletter and Publications committee. They're on separate nights this year, which is a first. Other than that, I'm wide open.

I also plan to do the Living History group meeting this year, as usual.

I'm sure this has been brought up before, but what good is it when people record all this stuff, but it only reaches the one who does the recordings and no one else? I'd like to get us thinking seriously about establishing a web site where this great stuff can be distributed.

Whatever you do, bring your mp3 players and voice recorders with you to Orlando, so we can add to our already rich collection. Let's all try to contribute something this year. Thanks.