[Nfb-history] Convention Recordings

Michael Freholm mfreholm at unbridledaccess.com
Tue Jun 28 15:37:42 UTC 2011

Ken,
Let me try to get caught up with all this.  Neither of my talking book
tape players are working so I have no use for the tapes.  Perhaps I will
give them to Ed and they can do a better job digitizing them than I
can.  And, to be clear, I never presented them to the national office.
I did not understand that is what you wanted me to do with them.  And at
the time I was focusing only on the banquet address which the national
office does not want to post on the website.  I think it would be very
appropriate for the JTL to include it in their collection.  As for the
other recordings I think they should be up on line.  Surely they can do
a better job of digitizing them than I did.  The Teamsters speech was
great and of great importance historically.  And I have no idea why Why
I Am a Federationist is not already on the website.  It's classic
Federation literature.
Looking forward to seeing you all in Orlando.
Michael