[Nfb-history] LHG Meeting

Michael Freholm mfreholm at unbridledaccess.com
Wed Jun 29 01:58:12 UTC 2011

I want to take this opportunity to make sure everyone knows the Living
History Group meeting will be On Sunday July 3 from 7 pm to 8:30 pm in

Suwannee20, Level 2 meeting room.
As you may already know the NLS is conducting an oral history project
and I have asked Mary Beth Wise to fill us in on what they are doing and
how they are doing it.  I think this may help us with our project.
As usual, Ed will be there with a couple of his partners in crime (well,
partners in library stuff) to fill us in on what's going on with the JTL.
And just to let everyone know, Peter Donahue and I spoke today
concerning the web site.  I believe I have done Pete a disservice by
dumping this on him in addition to his other many responsibilities.  So,
I am now heading up the project myself and will welcome any help.  I
know this has gone on far too long so I am committing myself to getting
this project underway ASAP.  After convention I have Youth Slam and two
weeks after that I have a trip to DC so I won't get started really till
the middle of August but I promise to get a basic site up and running
where we can put our recordings as soon as I can.  I've never done this
before so I cannot give myself a deadline but once Wes gets back to
school I will make it a priority.  Fell free to push me on this.
I guess that's all.  Have a safe trip to Orlando.
Best, Michael Freholm