[Nfb-history] favorite convention banquet speeches

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 14:53:37 UTC 2011

Hi Michael,

That's good to know, thanks! Are there any speeches that you
especially liked?

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote