[Nfb-history] favorite convention banquet speeches

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 15:54:35 UTC 2011

Michael,

I think Ryan was talking about Mike Freeman, not you.  Please
correct me if you are.

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote