[Nfb-history] favorite convention banquet speeches

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 16:21:41 UTC 2011

Hi Robert,

I haven't listened to "Is History Against Us," but I'm planning
to do so very soon! I have, however, listened to The Federation
at Fifty and loved it! I'm excited about all the information I'll
learn from these speeches!

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote