[Nfb-history] History of Presidential Releases

Albert Sanchez albertsanchez at suddenlink.net
Mon Oct 24 23:39:51 UTC 2011

Dear List

I am writing to give an update on the project of digitizing the Presidential
Release cassette recordings that has been discussed in the recent past on
this list. Upon completion of this project the set would be donated to the
tenBroek Library, thus making them available for download from the NFB
website.

I have completed the digitization of my collection of PR's, starting with
pr001 thru pr335, (pr336 thru pr399 are already available on www.nfb.org),
and find that I am missing the following Releases:

#120; #129; #197; #205; #214; #216; #217; #223; #224; #225; #226; #227;
#228; #229; #230; #231; #232; #234; #235; #236; #237; #238; #240; #241;
#242; #243; #244; #246; #247; #248; #249; #251; #252; #253; #257; #261;
#283; #286; #294; #303; #313; #330.

If anyone on list has any of these recordings I would be pleased to have you
send them to me at:

Albert Sanchez
2700 Thackery Rd., #25
Greenville, NC 27858.