[Nfb-history] History of Presidential Releases

Albert Sanchez albertsanchez at suddenlink.net
Thu Sep 15 20:32:17 UTC 2011

Dear Peter and List
The first Presidential Release was recorded by Dr. Jernigan on November 12,
1973. I have been working on the project of digitizing my almost complete
set of releases and have more than half of them converted.
When I have them all converted I will be happy to give them to the tenBroek
Library.
Albert Sanchez
Greenville NC
252-757-3023