[Nfb-history] www.nfb-history.org

Michael Freholm mfreholm at unbridledaccess.com
Thu Dec 13 03:45:45 UTC 2012

Mike,
A lot of ball dropping.  I took over personally about a year and a half
ago but since then my wife gave birth to a son who takes up much of my
time and a few months ago I took over a vending stand at our local
federal prison.  Like I said, a lot of ball dropping.  Do you want to
help with it?
Michael