[Nfb-history] Project Ideas

Tina Hansen th404 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 22 21:49:33 UTC 2012

Man, this list has been deader than a doornail over the past month.

I'd like to offer some suggestions for possible projects this group might wish to take on, with support from the National Office. For years, I've been wanting to see us get the Kernel Books recorded in digital audio, especially since tapes are on their final leg. I'd also like to see a digital recording of The Man and the Movement, our biography of our founder, Jacobus tenBroekk. Is there anyone interested in taking on this project?

Is there any chance of National offering audio archives from conventions from 2007 and back?

Also, there has been no further action on creating a web site since the convention in Orlando.

Is there anyone on this list who would be interested in taking some of this on? I can only do so much, but there is no way National can do it all alone, nor is there any way I can take on a massive project all alone. What can I do, and is there anyone who can make this happen along with me? Thanks.