[Nfb-history] Jacobus TenBroek Disability Law Symposium Recordings Not Working

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Jul 13 20:51:06 UTC 2012

Peter,

If you can't get to these recordings yet, try deleting your temporary internet files in case an old page
is cached.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Fri, 13 Jul 2012 11:35:36 -0700, Morman, Ed wrote:

>Peter--

>John Berggren is not "one of the IT guys."  He is executive director for operations (effectively the
chief operating officer) and head of the IT department.  Let me suggest that you contact me about any
such problem and let me try to facilitate its solution here in Baltimore.

>I just went to the tenBroek law symposium page (http://www.nfb.org/law-symposium) and found that I
could readily listen to the 2012 proceedings.  Perhaps John dealt with it already, perhaps it was some
unexplained glitch when you tried to access it.

themselves.  Check out our archival database, THE CANE TIP (www.nfb.org/thecanetip) and our online
public access catalog, THE BLIND CAT  (www.nfb.org/theblindcat).  Both are fully accessible.

TenBroek Disability Law Symposia recordings including those from the 2012 Law Symposium? I tried
accessing the 2012 Law Symposium and received a "Page Not Found" message. The files are supposed to be
available but they're not doing anyone any good if the archives are not working right. Here's hoping
this matter can be addressed early next week if not before. I contacted John Berggren who is one of the
IT guys at the National Center hoping he will get on it and investigate the problem. I all ready have
the 2008-2011 recordings but want to download the 2012 recordings for my collection. Here's hoping
everyone enjoyed the convention as much as we did. All the best.