[Nfb-history] Recordings for This Year, and Other Stuff

Morman, Ed EMorman at nfb.org
Tue Jun 5 12:06:33 UTC 2012

Tina-

I should have notified the list earlier about the fate of our application for an audiovisual digitization grant.  As it turned out, we didn't win the grant, but we learned a lot in preparing the proposal and we are continuing to learn a lot.  Whether or not we ultimately get outside money, I believe we are committed to further digitization, and to better organization and enhanced preservation of all our digital assets.

Cordially,

Ed Morman

Edward T. Morman, MSLS, PhD

Director, Jacobus tenBroek Library

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND JERNIGAN INSTITUTE

200 East Wells Street

   at Jernigan Place

Baltimore MD 21230

410.659.9314 x2225

410.685.2340 (fax)

The tenBroek Library is the only library on blindness that is owned and controlled by the blind themselves.  Check out our archival database, THE CANE TIP (www.nfb.org/thecanetip<http://www.nfb.org/thecanetip>) and our online public access catalog, THE BLIND CAT  (www.nfb.org/theblindcat<http://www.nfb.org/theblindcat>).  Both are fully accessible.