[Nfb-history] Web Site

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sat Apr 13 01:34:30 UTC 2013

Hello Michael,

    As I told Dave we'll need to register a new site domain which accounts
for the expired DNS. I'll see if I can recapture http://www.nfb-history.org
and will register it through a service with human beings that will handle
the registration and help us keep it from expiring in the future. Hope this
helps.

Peter Donahue