[Nfb-history] Digitizing Project

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Tue Dec 17 18:44:21 UTC 2013

We have Christmas  programs available for purchase from the NFB Independence Market in digital format.  The set of five programs costs $10.00 plus shipping and handling.

Ellen Ringlein
Manager, Independence Market
Jernigan Institute
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
Phone: 410-659-9314 Ext. 2421
Fax: 410-685-2340
E-mail: ERinglein at nfb.org<mailto:ERinglein at nfb.org>

The National Federation of the Blind wishes you a joyous and safe holiday season. We would appreciate your including the NFB in your end-of-year giving. Make your contribution<https://nfb.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=1> now.